Epik makes the process of transferring a domain out very easy:
1. Log in to your Epik Account, and head to your Portfolio.
2. Select your domain. On the top bar, click Transfers, then Transfer Domain To Different Registrar.
3. On this page, you’ll see the requirements for your transfer and if your domain is eligible. If the domain is locked, you’re prompted to unlock it before continuing. Click Yes to proceed.
4. The Authorization Code is automatically sent via email – you’re able to start the process for another domain directly from this page.
5. The email you’ll receive with the code will have the following information.
Enter your domain name and Authorization Code (you already got from GoDaddy)
And complete your order.